Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Images From the Drawing Table

While Wednesdays on the blog are often used to share the process and steps that went into a past painting I needed a break from all that today. I decided I would share some close up images of something I am actively working on. They are close up so not to give too much of the image away and to also present a better look at some of my line work as well as my sketch that is printed on the paper. The line art for this piece is complete and I have started on the rendering. If I can carve out a block of time to actually sit and draw I should be able to get this one wrapped up soon. We shall see.

Selections from the drawing table
All images © 2016 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment