Wednesday, October 5, 2016

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons - Documentary - Teaser

Back in November I mentioned that I had the great pleasure to be interviewed by Brian Stillman for the documentary that he, Kelley Slagle, and Seth C. Polansky are working on, Eye of the Beholder: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons. Time has passed and the teaser trailer for the film is now out! Not only does it look completely amazing and there are a ton of amazing artist featured in the teaser, but I am in it too. Or should I say, the pre Pokemon Go version of myself. If you did not click the link above to watch the teaser trailer, here it is...


EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons - Documentary - Teaser from Kelley Slagle on Vimeo.

If you missed me in the trailer I am the second artist featured, here is a screen shot so you know what to look for...

Manga wanjee kohkpah peecha wahnjee kohkpa tahng nahngee toochantkee troi.


I will definitely be bringing you any and all updates regarding EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons. It already looks amazing and I can't wait to see more!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment