Wednesday, May 11, 2016

RAWR! Celebration Sale Ends TODAY!

Today is the last day to take advantage of my RAWR! Celebration Sale! When you use discount code RAWR! you will get 25% off all of my black on white pencil drawings! That's right, I am offering up 25% off over 50 drawings currently available on my store when you use discount code RAWR! (make sure you include the exclamation point and that it is in all caps!).

Head on over to my Line Art gallery to see all the drawings that are eligible for 25% off when you use the discount code RAWR!

RAWR! shirts will remain marked down to $15 until my stock is cleared out to make room for a new color! Be sure not to miss out on my sale on drawings, deals like this just don't happen everyday. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment