Wednesday, April 27, 2016

RAWR! Celebration Sale! RAWR! Shirts and ALL Line Drawings Marked Down!

In celebration of my RAWR! logo getting trademarked I am running a sale for the next two weeks!

From now until May 11th all of my RAWR! shirts have been marked down to $15 and when you use discount code RAWR! you will get 25% off all of my black on white pencil drawings! That's right, I am offering up 25% off over 50 drawings currently available on my store when you use discount code RAWR! (make sure you include the exclamation point and that it is in all caps!).

http://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/collections/line-art?page=3
Head on over to my Line Art gallery to see all the drawings that are eligible for 25% off when you use the discount code RAWR!
 
You will find a ton of drawings completed for Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, Warhammer, personal pieces, and more! If you have been wanted to get some of my drawings, NOW is the time. Don't forget to use discount code RAWR! (make sure you include the exclamation point and that it is in all caps!).

All of my remaining RAWR! Shirts that I have are also marked down to $15, no code required. It is time for a new color and I am clearing out the remaining black shirts that I have in stock. They are selling out fast, so if you want to get one of the original RAWR! shirts, NOW is the time.

http://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/collections/clothing/products/rawr-shirt-unisex-sizes-s-xl
Head on over to my RAWR! shirt gallery to get you very own RAWR! shirt!
All shirts are now only $15, no code required... but you will still need a code for the drawings!

Be the envy of your friends and enemies when you proudly wear your very on RAWR! shirt!

Join the growing RAWR! army with your very own RAWR! shirt!
Photo gallery courtesy Achsa Nute

As a reminder, now until May 11th use discount code RAWR! to get 25% off all my black on white drawings and all of my remaining RAWR! shirts are marked down to $15! Now is the time to get your RAWR! on!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment