Monday, February 1, 2016

Come see me at ALTCon 2016!

I am happy to announce that I will be a guest at ALTCon 2016 this coming Match 19-20! This will be my first time attending ALTCon and I am really looking forward to it... especially since it takes place in Tallahassee, Fl and I don't have to travel to be a part of it. They made the announcement last week...

See you at ALTCon 2016!

They are still announcing guests, but it looks like it will be a fun time is to be had at ALTCon 2016! All the details and tickets are available over on their website for those interested in attending. A lot of the other local artists and crafts folks will be there as well, so there will be plenty to see this year at ALTCon.

The ALTCon website has all the details and info to make your ALTCon expericen complete.
And remember, ALTCon is kid and family friendly!

I even have my own page under guests on the ALTCon website, so I am actually legit and stuff. For all the gruesome details you can check out my guest page...

Same info, different website. RAWR!

I will of course have more info and reminders as ALTCon approaches. If you are in the Tallahassee area I expect to see you there!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment