Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Engaging AUTOPILOT!

For the next two weeks I will be taking a break from the internet and will be offline. But what about the blog you ask? FEAR NAUGHT! The blog will be on autopilot and it will be posting new content while I am offline! I will be leaving my monsters in charge of things while I am away... so hopefully everything will run according to plan...

While I am away the monsters will like eat my computer...
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

You can expect some nice process posts while I am offline. Make sure you keep a vigilant eye open for these posts since I will not be actively prompting them. They will still pop up on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ but only once per day without any human made flourishes.

I will be back at the helm of the blog before you know it and will address all internet correspondence then. Have fun without me interwebs! I will see you soon...

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment