Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Creative Arts Career Panel

I was invited to be a part of the Creative Arts Career Panel last night at Florida State University. Last night's panel is the first in a series of career panel the university has planned for the students to meet and talk to working professionals. I wish there were panels like this when I was a student at FSU! There were five of us on the panel and including Q&A the panel lasted  an hour and a half. I realize I should have mentioned this panel BEFORE it took place in the event someone in the Tallahassee area wanted to attend, but I was out of the country until late Monday night... and, well, REASONS.

All in all it was a lot of fun to be a part of the panel and to meet some of the other folks in the area working in the creative fields. There were some good questions and hopefully we passed on some helpful advice and shed some light on career opportunities. I would like to extend a big thanks to Emily Kennelly for inviting me out and including me in the panel. Here are some images if you are interested...

I sometime want to have Fantasy Illustrator in quotes.

A look at all those that were on the panel.
Makes me seem almost legit.

A table for all our panel needs.

We arrived early to get set up and to meet everyone, so I of course walked away to take pictures of everything to post on the blog like the good little antisocial artist that I am.

Students!

My undercover operative in the crowd took of all of us sharing our wisdom.
 That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment