Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Starting this Friday, November 28th, and running thought Friday, December 5th I will be running a sale on my store! Just in time for the holidays. Get Grandma something she will really enjoy, a monster!

I will be offering a 15% discount off all sales and the first 10 transactions of $50 or more will receive a free gift! Just use the discount code: RAWR! (all caps with the exclamation point) to receive your discount.

http://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/
Black Friday sale - 15% off all sales
Discount Code: RAWR!

Again, use the discount code: RAWR! on my web store to receive your discount. Loads of original art, prints, shirts, and books to choose from. Don't let this opportunity get away!

That is all for today, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment