Friday, November 15, 2013

Children of Yuletide - OPENING TONIGHT!

Tonight is the night! Those in the Philadelphia area should really make it out the to the opening of the most epic of epic group shows, Children of Yuletide. The show features the works of 22 very talented artist: Alan Brown, Christopher Burdett, Mike Bukowski, Jeanne D'Angelo, Keely Dolan, Heather Gargon, Eden Grace, Justin Gray, Kat Gun, Gunsho, Sam Heimer, Trevor Henderson, Jeremy Hush, Alina Josan, Erin McCown, Brynn Metheney, Alicia Neal, Paul Romano, Kristin Sholz, Dylan Garrett Smith, Ketch Wehr, Jenn Woodall

All the details and loads of sneak peeks at the show and art can be seen over on it's Facebook event page. There is also the most excellent and very gorgeous poster the very talented Mike Bukowski...

CHILDREN OF YULETIDE
Opening reception November 15th 7pm - 9pm
Grindcore House
1515 S 4th St Philadelphia, PA 19148

While I will not be able to attend the opening of the show, but my art and a limited run of signed and numbered prints will be there. I will be sharing my piece with you on Monday after the show opens... gotta let the folks attending get first looks! I hopefully will have some photos from the opening to share as well. RAWR!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment