Monday, April 15, 2013

Engaging AUTOPILOT!

For the next two weeks I will be taking a break from the internet and will be offline. But what about the blog you ask? FEAR NAUGHT! I am setting the blog up to be on autopilot and it will be posting new content while I am offline! Everyone needs a little break once and awhile, and the next two weeks will be mine. I will be leaving my monsters in charge of things while I am away... so hopefully everything will run according to plan...

While I am away the monsters will play... no, more like eat my computer...
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

While the blog will be auto generating content there will be less of a web presence about the posts. Notifications about my posts will not be appearing on Twitter and Google+ and will only be appearing once a day on Facebook and my Facebook fan page. ...this is just for your information in case you might miss something.

I will be back at the helm of the blog come the beginning of May and will address all internet correspondence then. Have fun without me interwebs! I will see you in two weeks...

That is all for an exciting Monday, Autopilot will see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment