Monday, September 14, 2009

Tiefling Armor Designs #3

And the week begins with manly armor for the Tiefling in your life. Here is the first installment of the male Tiefling armor I designed for the D&D Character Visualizer. I am still crunching through deadlines and responsibilities, so not a lot to say about these at the moment. I did like how the cloth attire turned out. Until next time...

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC


© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

© 2007 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Don't forget, this Friday (9/18/2009) is Geek Night 4.0 at Florida State University. If you are in the area, stop by and say 'hi' and get your FREE sketch! More info... HERE.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment