Friday, September 11, 2009

Geek Night Version 4.0 (reminder)

GEEK NIGHT 4.0 is only a week away! Mark your calendars! Gas up the car!

I will be a guest at Florida State University's Geek Night 4.0 a week from today. I will be talking about my work, showing off samples, and doing FREE SKETCHES (on a first come first serve basis)! There are loads of other great events planned too! If you are in the area you should stop by. The event is FREE for everyone!

Geek Night Version 4.0
Friday, September 18, 2009
Event at 8:30 pm
Union Ballrooms (FSU Campus)

There is a Facebook event set up that you can check out HERE!

WOW! Would you look at that, this marks my 100th post to my blog. How did that happen? Never imagined I would get this far. Thank you everyone for your continued support!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment