Friday, October 9, 2026

Random Old Drawing - Horusians

It is Friday, and I am super busy working on the next book and building courses. That means I have reached back into the archives and grabbed a random drawing to share again today. This one goes back to 2013, and I drew this for a project I donated art to that was involved in doing a massive redesign of the Marvel Universe. It was fun, and I made some pieces I was really happy with. No more so than this one. You can see more Horusians elsewhere on the blog. Enjoy! - like, I really like this one for some reason. I think it is the pose, the gear, it just feels like a solid design to me.

Horusians
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment