Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Pensacon 2022 Guest Announcement

I am THRILLED to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Pensacon this coming February 18-20! The plan is to return to a regular convention schedule in 2022, and Pensacon will be the year's first stop.

This will be my fifth appearance as a guest at Pensacon, and I could not be happier to return. We LOVE Pensacon, and we always have a fantastic time there. Not enough good things can be said about Pensacon, and I hope to see you there!

I will see you at Pensacon from February 18-20, 2022!

In addition to myself, there will be a TON of amazing artists, guests, and vendors at Pensacon 2022. It will be SO much fun, and there will be a ton of amazing things to see and do. I hope you can make it.

The panel list has yet to be announced, but I expect to be a part of a few panels. I will update the schedule here on the blog once it is posted. Again, if you are in the gulf coast area and want to have a super fun con experience, then I highly recommend Pensacon!

That is all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog. See you back here later in the week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment