Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Infinity Con 2019 and HUGE Print Sale this Weekend !

This Saturday, June 29th, I will be a featured creator at Infinity Con, a one-day convention in Tallahassee, FL. Infinity Con will be at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center from 10-6, and they have a TON of activities planned. It is shaping up to be an exciting first time in Tallahassee for this convention.

I will be part of a panel at 3 pm., There be Monsters! Drawing & creating the creatures we love to be scared of. It should be a lot of fun, and I hope to see you there.

Also, I will be having a HUGE sale on all my prints at Infinity Con. While a single print is still $20, for $40, you can get any FIVE prints! Select from my Star Wars, Magic the Gatherings, Game of Thrones, or any of my other prints from the many projects that I have worked on, all are included in this sale. I am clearing out stock to make way for the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, so once the prints are gone, they are gone.

Come see me and many others at Infinity Con this coming June 29th!

I hope to see you at Inifinty Con this weekend if you are in the Tallahassee/panhandle of North Florida. It should be a lot of fun, and it will be an excellent way to beat the heat!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment