Monday, February 4, 2019

Scum and Villainy Adversary Deck - The Return of the Mon Calamari

I keep stumbling across instances of my Star Wars illustrations being reused on various other Star Wars projects. This time around I have for you the Scum and Villainy Adversary Deck from 2014. It has been under my radar for nearly five years, so it is going to be the first I share. The adversary deck sees the return of the Mon Calamari arms smuggler that I originally painted in 2013 for the Hidden Cache card from the Edge of Darkness expansion for the Star Wars LCG. Here is a look at the new incarnation of the art as the Arms Dealer...

Arms Dealer
Scum and Villainy Adversary Deck
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

If for some reason you are hunting down Scum and Villainy Adversary Deck to complete your collection of my work, here is an image of the front of the packaging so that you can get the correct one...

 Scum and Villainy Adversary Deck - For all your scum and villainy needs

Lastly, here is the original illustration for Hidden Cache. When this piece is reused, it is usually heavily cropped. We will see the opposite of this cropping later this year when this piece is reused again. More on that when it finally happens.

Hidden Cache
 Edge of Darkness LCC Expansion
10 x 6.5 - Digital
© 2013 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment