Friday, September 28, 2018

Scribbling Concludes - Grand Bazaar Peeks and Updates

There has been a lot going on. A lot of work. A lot of life. A lot of everything. That said, there was a major milestone this week with my work on the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. I completed the seventh and final planned large environmental illustration for the book and have begun focusing on the writing. While I would like to do more large pieces, I planned for seven and it is time to move the writing forward. I am still working on spot art in my spare time and I will begin working on a large map in the coming months. For now, I will be writing instead of drawing when I am in the studio. A big change for me, and something I have been spending this week getting use to. I will share updates as they come available. For now, here are some sneak peeks at the final piece I will be bringing you next week and the spot art piece I am currently working on...

Process images © 2018 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment