Monday, July 16, 2018

Gen Con 2018 - 50% OFF DRAWING SALE!

Gen Con is just fifteen days away and I am slowly but surely getting everything ready for the best four days in gaming, August 2-5 in Indianapolis. One of the big things I am doing this year at Gen Con is having a HUGE sale on my original drawings! It is time to thin the herd and I will be offering up select drawings both old and new, both large and small at 50% off. If that is not enough, ALL of my other drawings (except Magic the Gathering drawings) are 20% off! If the top of the drawing's page is marked with red then it is a discounted drawing. If you wanted to own some of my original art, then make sure you get to the Gen Con art show, I will be at table 7 along the outer edge of the Art Show. Hope to see you there!

Mighty stacks of drawings that may very soon be marked way way down!

The mighty marker of discounting.
If the drawing's bag has a red on it then it will be 50% off!
 ALL other drawings (except Magic the Gathering drawings) are 20% off!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment