Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Gen Con: August 17 - 20! Artist Alley Table 27!

Gen Con is right around the corner! Once again I will be returning to the Gen Con Art Show in Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming (and gaming art). This year will be bigger and better than ever since this is Gen Con 50, and if I am not mistaken, is nearly sold out. I will be stocked up with paintings, drawings, prints, sketchbooks, artist proofs, playmats, and hopefully a surprise or two! I will be at Table 27 in the Artist Alley and here is a map so you don't get lost...

Remember... RUN! Don't walk to the Gen Con Art Show!
Be sure to come by Table 27 to see me!

If you are attending Gen Con be sure to come by the Art Show (I will be at Table 27) to see all the amazing artists that will be attending this year... because there will be a ton of them! Just like last year all the artists will be handling their own transactions, so no long lines and no multiple step process to get your hands on some art.

My booth at Gen Con 2016... RAWR!

I am planning to bring the Pokémon with me again this year. They were a huge hit last year and hopefully they will be well received again. I better start practicing drawing some legendary Pokémon!

Pokémon display from last year ... which will be the Pokémon display for this year

I hope to see you at Gen Con this year! It is always a ton of fun and is usually full of surprises. If you missed it, I will be at Table 24! ...taaaaaable 27.... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment