Wednesday, July 13, 2016

2016 Gen Con Charity Playmat

Today I have for you my contribution to the 2016 Gen Con Charity Auction. This year the auction will  benefit The Pourhouse, a local Indianapolis organization that assists individuals experiencing homelessness in the area. As an attending Magic the Gathering artist I was approached to create a custom playmat that will then be auctioned off at Gen Con. Since my Ancient Carp card was a fan favorite last year it seemed like a easy choice to create a custom Ancient Carp playmat. Here is how it turned out...

Ancient Carp Playmat
2016 Gen Con Charity Auction 
Marker on playmat 
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

A big thanks to Josh Krause for reaching out to me for this. In the past years the playmats have done well and I hope they do even better this year. I am not sure if the auction is open to people not attending Gen Con, but if you are interested let me know and I can look into it. Here are some images of the playmat coming together...

All images © 2016 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment