Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Blending In RETURNS to TeeFury.com!

UPDATE: It looks like the shirt is now no longer available.  

I am super pleased to announce that my shirt, Blending In, has been brought back to TeeFury.com as part of their Old Skool gallery and is once again available for purchase! Not only is it back, but it is now in three new colors of the shirt and there is no time limitation on its availability. 

What are you waiting for?! Heading to TeeFury.com RIGHT NOW and get yourself your monster insect wearing a car shirt! RAWR! You know you have been kicking yourself since you missed your chance to buy one in 2010...

Blending In is NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN!

As mentioned, my design is now on three new exciting shirt colors, so even if you already have one, you can now replace that old worn-out shirt with one of these new and improved colors...

Totally RAWR Turquoise!

Simply RAWR Silver!

Keeping it RAWR Kelly

Thanks to all the folks over at TeeFury.com for selecting Blending In to be part of their Old Skool gallery. It means a lot that my shirt made an impression on them and is now available again.

Here is the link to Blending In on TeeFury.com one more time, just in case you missed it the dozen time above. Don't miss out on getting yourself one of these exciting shirts that is full of RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment