Monday, February 24, 2014

Star Wars toned paper adventures - Sympathetic Smuggler

Fresh off the drawing board is my latest toned paper Star Wars drawing. This the is based off one of the first pieces that I did for the SW Card Game, Hidden Cache. It has only recently been released in the game, so I have had to wait to work on this drawing. Without any more yammering, here is how the drawing turned out...

Sympathetic Smuggler
14 x 11
colored pencil on toned paper
Original "Hidden Cache" © 2014 Fantasy Flight Games

I have been working on this whenever I have been able to find the time, so it has taken a little longer then I have liked... BUT, it is done now, so that is all that counts. It is all matted and framed up and ready for convention season. As an added bonus, here are some process images of the drawing taking shape...

All images © 2014 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I would love to see a more in detail step by step! awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What aspect(s) would you like to see more detail of? Due to the transitory nature of my drawing habits I don't draw anything in just one place which makes it hard to capture video. Do you want more explanation of what I am doing or more photos, etc? Just let me know and I will try my best to oblige.

      Delete