We are mere days away from the best four days in gaming! Gen Con 2026 will begin this coming Thursday in Indianapolis, IN, and will conclude on Sunday. You will find me at Art Show booth 86 with the whole of the Grand Bazaar and all of my monsters.
I hope to see you at Art Show booth 86!
I am in a slightly different area this year.
Head to the back left corner when facing the Art Show.
As mentioned last week, I will have the artist proofs of four cards I am nearly sold out of debuting at the show with color art on their backs. This includes the final two Ancient Carps and the final three proofs for the Shifting Shadow, Breaching Hippocamp, and FOIL Coverted Peacock. Once these are gone, they are gone forever.
Artist proofs for all your artist proof needs!
Lastly, as mentioned last week, I will be part of the FREE Rolling for Wisdom panel this coming Friday at Gen Con! I hope to see you there!
Come see me talk about what AI has done to me and my art!
That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here after Gen Con! Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment