Today, I have for you a miniature based on one of my illustrations. I updated the Phaerimm for the release of Forgotten Realms: Adventures in Faerun. When I painted this piece, I hoped that there would be a miniature eventually made of it, and all I needed to do was be a little patient. To start things off, here is my illustration of the Phaerimm.

Phaerimm
Forgotten Realms: Adventures in Faerun
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Emi Tamji
© 2025 Wizards of the Coast LLC
Here are some images of the miniature so that you can compare them to the painting. I love that they did a fairly good job of getting all the creepy hand positions in there. I think it turned out really well!
Phaerimm miniature
Adventures in Faerun
That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:
Post a Comment